Setting up your artwork for direct to garment
With your DTG artwork it is pretty clear cut, we recommend a minimum of 300dpi.
Do not worry about making your artwork the size required to go on the garment you can make this oversize in the file as we can size it down to the necessary size required for printing.
How to order with 4 simple steps
- Select your Garment colour(s), Print area(s) and Quantity.
- Upload your art work .
- Fill out shipping information and place order.
- Leave the rest to us
Require a different amount ?
If you need a different amount or mix of editions that is not listed, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant information with amount, printed sides, finish & quantity you require and we can give you a price for the amount you would like.
- We require the the best quality image for the best outcome
- Vector Image required ideally
- Use high resolution images (at least 300dpi)
- Embed or flatten your fonts
Files for upload.
No artwork? Need a design?
If you do not have any artwork and require something designing we are more than happy to help you with this, we have a team of people on stand by to sort this for you for a small admin fee.
To get the ball rolling with your design work simply email us email@example.com with subject "I need a design".