Setting up your artwork for embroidery
Embroidery files require a specialised digitization process to convert colours and artwork into thread direction and stitch count. Fortunately for you, we’re happy to handle that for you, there us a set up fee of £15 for this service which we have included in the price. All we ask is that you provide artwork to us in the below format:
- 120mm x 120mm square template.
- Block colours - keep in mind that shading, thin line patterns and gradient colours are unlikely to come out how you intend, if even possible. Stick to block colour, logos and text designs for the best effect.
We operate on a 16-colour thread count, and we’ll do our best to colour match your designs - for details on which these are (or to make a special request) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to get the best out of your embroidery.
How to order with 4 simple steps
- Select your Garment colour(s), Print area(s), Design colour amount(s) Quantity of garments.
- Upload your art work .
- Fill out shipping information and place order.
- Leave the rest to us.
Require a different amount ?
If you need a different amount or mix of editions that is not listed, please email us email@example.com with all the relevant information with amount, printed sides, finish & quantity you require and we can give you a price for the amount you would like.
- We require the the best quality image for the best outcome
- Vector Image required ideally
- Use high resolution images (at least 300dpi)
- Embed or flatten your fonts
Files we accept
No artwork? Need a design?
If you do not have any artwork and require something designing we are more than happy to help you with this, we have a team of people on stand by to sort this for you for a small admin fee.
To get the ball rolling with your design work simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "I need a design".